Translation and Tafseer
Tafseer means the explanation of the Holy Quran. The details concerning the Quranic messages to help us understand our religion even better.
There are many individuals who do not understand Arabic. This is why, Tafseer of the Holy Quran has been done to make sure people understand the Quranic verses and ayats. It is the responsibility of every individual to make sure he or she understands the meaning behind the Holy Quran. Know what the Holy Quran is telling us and abide by it
What You Need to Know About Tafseer
- Tafseer has been done by scholars of Islam who have Islamic Degrees or backgrounds that makes them capable enough to carry out the Tafseer of the Holy Quran.
- The Tafseer of the Holy Quran is done with the support of Quranic verses which stands as a reference
- To carry out the Tafseer of the Holy Quran, scholars even use Hadith, the sayings of the Holy Prophet PBUH.
- The details are checked thoroughly to make sure there is no error and all the Muslim individuals take benefit from it.
- It creates awareness among the Muslims when they know about Tafseer
Our Online Academy is doing a great job in helping individuals know more about their religion. We provide Tafseer Quran courses which can help Muslims understand Islam. We have qualified tutors who are in this field. You can take advantage of this course and be able to know the meaning of the Holy Quran.
The Holy Quran is a complete code of life, it is the universal book sent to the mankind after which no book will be sent. The Holy Quran is a source of guidance for us to help us decide what is wrong and what is right. With the understanding of the Holy Quran, we will be aware of the Islamic teachings and principles. It is the duty of every individual to understand the Holy Quran and understand what Allah has written in it.